Terms and Conditions
1. It is understood that Thy Sok Photography is the exclusive official photographer retained to perform the photographic services requested on this Contract.
2. No part of any order, including previews, will be delivered until the balance is paid in full.
3. Thy Sok Photography reserves the right to use images created under this contract for advertising, display, publication, or other purposes. The client signing this contract warrants that he/she has actual authority to agree to the use of the likeness of all persons included in the portrait in this manner and shall indemnify and defend Thy Sok Photography in the event of litigation arising out of such use. Negatives, digital files, and previews remain the exclusive property of Thy Sok Photography.
4. Upon submission, Thy Sok Photography shall reserve the time and date agreed upon. Unless the Studio is able to fully replace the cancelled reservation, all sitting fees and deposits are non-refundable, even if the portrait is rescheduled or cancelled for any reason other than inclement weather.
5. If, in the opinion of photographer, inclement weather or other adverse conditions prevent the creation of a portrait meeting the artistic standards of the Thy Sok Photography, the photographer may elect to use an alternative location or reschedule the portrait.
6. If Thy Sok Photography cannot perform this contract due to fire or other casualty, strike, act of God, or other cause beyond the control of the parties, or due to photographer’s illness or emergency, then the photographer shall return any deposit or sitting fee to the client but shall have no further liability with respect to the Contract. This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that photographic materials are damaged in processing, lost through camera or media malfunction, lost in the mail, or otherwise lost or damaged without fault on the part of the photographer. In the event that Thy Sok Photography fails to perform for any other reason, Thy Sok Photography shall not be liable for any amount in excess of the retail value of the Client’s order.
7. Client is aware that color dyes in photography may fade or discolor over time due to the inherent qualities of the dyes, and Client releases Thy Sok Photography from any liability for any claims whatsoever based upon fading or discoloration due to such inherent qualities.
8. Client and/or clients subjects hereby grant to Thy Sok Photography the irrevocable and unrestricted right to use and publish photographs of client and/or client subjects, or in which client and/or client subjects may be included, for trade, advertising, and any other purpose and in any manner and medium; to alter the same; and to copyright the same. Client hereby releases Thy Sok Photography from all claims and liability relating to said photographs. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted under the laws of the State of California.